Socially Distant & Emotionally Connected
Creating an unforgettable, yet safe experience for our guests is our mission and here is how we are making that happen:
- We are available by appointment only. This allows us to control the number of guests in our shop, which in turn helps us stay committed to prioritizing the health and safety of our brides and team.
- Masks are highly encouraged in our lobby & common areas. Masks are optional in your private bridal suite. If you prefer your stylist to wear a mask, just let us know. We want you to feel safe & comfortable during your visit!
- We are providing sanitizing stations throughout the shop for our brides and guests.
- Currently we are not able to allow children under 12 in-shop, unless they are being fitted for purchased items.
- We are extensively cleaning surfaces and fitting rooms before and after every try-on.
- We disinfect the entire store and back room thoroughly every day.
- If you or your guest are feeling sick, please reschedule your appointment for a later date.
Kind Words From Our Brides
“Meagan is the most amazing bridal consultant! She texted me a few days before my appointment with a gown she thought I’d love, and after trying on a few others, I ended up picking the one she texted me! She is so knowledgeable and amazing at helping you clarify what you really want, even if you have no clue. What an AMAZING experience; thank you Charlotte’s!”
– Meg Mittelstadt
– Chelsea Spear
“I had the best experience at Charlotte’s Bridal! From the moment I walked in, I felt like everyone in the store wanted me to find the dress of my dreams. One of the first dresses I tried on was everything I wanted in a dress, other than the material in the bottom. I made this comment, and my consultant bolted out of the room, then walked in with the EXACT dress I said yes to. This is an all around WONDERFUL business we are so lucky to have. It should be your first stop if shopping for anything bridal!”
– Brooke Oswald
About Charlotte’s Bridal
Our team is dedicated to helping you find your perfect dress.
Once upon a time (the fall of 2004) Jenn was working for the school district of Milwaukee when Kathy, her mom, called her with her next crazy idea…She was buying a bridal store, and she wanted Jenn to come back and help! Together they re-opened Charlotte’s and both were truly excited to start a new mother-daughter adventure.
Kathy, Jenn, and the entire Charlotte’s Team love making people’s dreams come true. Introducing brides to the dress of their dreams is a once in a lifetime experience, and every member of Charlotte’s staff still gets giddy when they help create one of the most special life memories a bride will have. For this and many other reasons, Charlotte’s has become the premier full-service bridal salon in the tri-state area.
At Charlotte’s we want every woman to feel celebrated in who she is, confident in her decisions and cherished in this moment of her life. Charlotte’s is the result of women who live out their dreams by creating and & facilitating life moments for every bride who walks through our doors. This is our story and we cannot wait to hear yours.