Socially Distant & Emotionally Connected
Creating an unforgettable, yet safe experience for our guests is our mission and here is how we are making that happen:
- We are available by appointment only. This allows us to control the number of guests in our shop, which in turn helps us stay committed to prioritizing the health and safety of our brides and team.
- Masks are required in our lobby & common areas. Masks are optional in your private bridal suite. If you prefer your stylist to wear a mask, just let us know. We want you to feel safe & comfortable during your visit!
- We are providing sanitizing stations throughout the shop for our brides and guests.
- We’re allowing a maximum of four guests per bride in-shop and many more digitally, thanks to boosted wi-fi.
- Currently we are not able to allow children under 12 in-shop, unless they are being fitted for purchased items.
- We are extensively cleaning surfaces and fitting rooms before and after every try-on.
- We disinfect the entire store and back room thoroughly every day.
- All staff has been trained to safely attend to our brides as we navigate through the “new normal”.
- If you or your guest are feeling sick, please reschedule your appointment for a later date.
Kind Words From Our Brides
About Charlotte’s Bridal
Our team is dedicated to helping you find your perfect dress.