Socially Distant & Emotionally Connected
Creating an unforgettable, yet safe experience for our guests is our mission and here is how we are making that happen:
- We are available by appointment only. This allows us to control the number of guests in our shop, which in turn helps us stay committed to prioritizing the health and safety of our brides and team.
- We are providing sanitizing stations throughout the shop for our brides and guests.
- We’re allowing a maximum of three guests per bride in-shop and many more digitally, thanks to boosted wi-fi.
- Currently we are not able to allow children under 12 in-shop, unless they are being fitted for purchased items.
- We are extensively cleaning surfaces and fitting rooms before and after every try-on.
- We disinfect the entire store and back room thoroughly every day.
- All staff has been trained to safely attend to our brides as we navigate through the “new normal”.
- If you or your guest are feeling sick, please reschedule your appointment for a later date.
- We are still encouraging curbside pick-up for all customers’ merchandise. This helps us control the amount of customers in-shop at one time.
- We are still offering virtual appointments for brides who are wanting to still connect with us, but not ready to visit us in-shop. Please email us at email@example.com for more information.
Not ready to visit just yet? Visit us virtually!
Connecting via a virtual appointment now will help you move forward in your search for the perfect dress and bridal party attire—and it will be easier & faster to get your dress once you’re ready to visit us in-shop!
- Pre-shop and view attire with your personal stylist via Zoom or FaceTime
- Receive advice and answers to your questions about your wedding day attire.
- Share your wedding day vision & our stylists will connect you with the best options!
Kind Words From Our Brides
About Charlotte’s Bridal
Our team is dedicated to helping you find your perfect dress.