Socially Distant & Emotionally Connected
Creating an unforgettable, yet safe experience for our guests is our mission and here is how we are making that happen:
- We are available by appointment only. This allows us to control the number of guests in our shop, which in turn helps us stay committed to prioritizing the health and safety of our brides and team.
- Our stylists will be wearing masks & we ask that you and your guests do too!
- We are providing sanitizing stations throughout the shop for our brides and guests.
- We’re allowing a maximum of three guests per bride in-shop and many more digitally, thanks to boosted wi-fi.
- Currently we are not able to allow children under 12 in-shop, unless they are being fitted for purchased items.
- We are extensively cleaning surfaces and fitting rooms before and after every try-on.
- We disinfect the entire store and back room thoroughly every day.
- All staff has been trained to safely attend to our brides as we navigate through the “new normal”.
- If you or your guest are feeling sick, please reschedule your appointment for a later date.
- We are still encouraging curbside pick-up for all customers’ merchandise. This helps us control the amount of customers in-shop at one time.
Kind Words From Our Brides
About Charlotte’s Bridal
Our team is dedicated to helping you find your perfect dress.