Help brides say Yes!
Full-Time Bridal Fashion Stylist
Charlotte’s Bridal is growing and looking to add bridal stylists to our amazing staff. We are looking to add 2 full-time bridal stylists at our new Eau Claire, WI location. You will be working with brides to find their dream wedding gown for the most special day of their lives. We are a small independently owned store, and everyone takes on different tasks each day to ensure the position changes daily and is always inspiring. Daily tasks may include answering phones, following up with brides, merchandising, maintaining the store as well as general customer assistance.
To be successful in this position you must be emotionally intelligent. It’s about listening, problem solving and creating an experience the bride will want to tell all her friends about. Bridal Stylists are the masters of the bridal experience and oversee completing the bride’s vision for her wedding day.
We are looking for team members that have previous retail/sales experience and have a passion for working with people and fashion. Your earning potential is equal to the effort and commitment you put forth. We want people with a positive attitude and enthusiasm with a lot of creativity and drive. Weekends are mandatory.
Please read our reviews before applying for this position. Our brides’ experience and our reputation mean the world to us and we are looking for Stylists that can meet these expectations. If you can’t imagine a bride writing heartwarming words about her time with you, this isn’t the position for you.
To apply email your cover letter, resume and references to: email@example.com Please type “I love brides” in the subject line so we know you have read this posting and will take this opportunity seriously. We contact job applicants via email so please watch your inbox.
$14.00 to $25.00 + Commissions/bonuses/spiffs/tips = no limit on your earning potential!
Here are just a few of the perks we offer:
- hourly pay + a competitive commission structure
- extra incentivized bonuses, spiffs and tips
- no limits or caps on your earning potential
- a growing brand with lots of opportunities
- we actively promote from within
- health benefits for eligible full-time employees
- an awesome employee discount
- closed on all major Holidays
- a set schedule which means regular shifts and days off each week
- retirement benefits
- paid lunches
- opportunities to give back to your community
- a fun, supportive, creative and celebratory environment
- paid time off
- continued opportunities for professional development and growth
- world-class training program that ensures our stylist are fully prepared
- a beautiful environment that makes customers happy
People love working at Charlotte’s!
Hear what current & past employees have to say…
“This job allowed me to work one on one with customers. It is a super relaxed environment. Seeing the girls’ happy faces is so fulfilling.”
“I love that it is always a happy and beautiful place to come to each day. Almost seems like not going to work.”
“I love how supportive everyone is of each other. I also love having the opportunity to make people feel beautiful”.
Is this position for you?
The right candidate:
- knows how to listen and problem solve
- has the ability to make customers feel welcome
- has a positive attitude and lots of enthusiasm
- is flexible and can adapt to any situation
- Loves being on a team
- has an infectious smile
- is eager to learn the bridal industry and has a desire for consistent training
- has excellent communication skills
- can work in a fast pace environment
- works well under pressure
- is confident and goal driven
Stylists are involved with sales, checkout, cleaning, events, social media and steaming dresses. No experience is required—if you love, love, love fashion, and love working hard to serve other people, let’s talk!
We are all about providing a next-level experience for our customers through dedication to excellence, communication, and celebration. If you can get behind these things and want to explore a rewarding career with room for advancement, please send us your resume and include the days and hours that you are available to work and if you are seeking a part time or full time position!